A journey through life...

Thursday, September 07, 2006

My Best Friend.....Thank you

I lost my best friend and now I'm cold. But to you my friend I leave the door open so that you can find me when you need a shoulder to cry on.I can't forget my friend that whenever I was down, I called on you. Can't forget the helping hand you lent in my time of need. Can't forget the right things you said to keep me moving on, to keep me going strong. Can't forget you my friend because you healed my broken wings and made me fly again.You my friend have been a rock I could stand on, a bridge over any kind of water, a shelter in the storm. To you my friend I will always pray.I thank you for who you been to me. I thank you for all you done to me.
There ain't nobody like you. God bless you my friend. I miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home