A journey through life...

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Being Tagged!!!

I am thinking about......
whether I should really be continuing this madness.

I said......
so little when I should have said more.

I want to......
reach for the stars. I may not get one, but I'm sure I won't come back with handful of mud either!!!

I wish......
I had the courage to make my dreams a reality

I hear......
a cry of a bleeding heart and the laughter of a joyous soul at the same time

I wonder......
what it feels like to fly like a bird...

I regret......
not being there for my friend when he needed me the most.

I am......
very emotional and sensitive.

I dance......
like nobody is watching

I sing......
almost all day!!!.

I cry......
for no reason

I am not always......
this moody. Trust me....

I make with my hands......
what my dear ones love to eat!!

I write......
only when I'm sad

I confuse......
almost everybody around me..

I need......
to be pampered all the time...

And finally......
I'm getting married!! Yippie!!!

Thank you Mitu and Swatz for this madness...

People I want to put through the same madness are

Harsha
Mayuresh

2 Comments:

  • You need to be pampered AND you are getting married. Now your dude has some idea of what he is getting himself into? ;)

    By Blogger Mithun, At 4:29 AM  

  • I heard from ur Manager that u danced well in Geo party ;-)...

    By Blogger ஜியா, At 8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home