A journey through life...

Friday, March 30, 2007

One of those days...

When you hate yourself.

When your self esteem is running all time low.

When you want the day to end as soon as it begins.

When you just want to cry out loud.

When the sky turns grey.

When things start going wrong as soon as the day begins.

When your past comes back to haunt you.

When you begin to miss everythin you have lost.

When the words which had hurt you the most comes back to get you and you wonder "Did they really mean it?"

When you think of all the people who were once a very close part of your life and are now no longer associated with it.

When you want to pick that one person up from your dreams and not let go.

Its one of those days that I want to end soon....

I want to see a brighter tomorrow.

I know that these days will come back to haunt me and it will stop only when I'm by your side....I can't wait to be with you, my sunshine....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home